UFH Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for Bachelor’s Degree at UFH
- Minimum of level 4 in English 1st Additional Language or
- Minimum of level 3 in English Home Language.
- Minimum of Level 4 or better in four 20-credit subjects from the designated list, excluding Life Orientation.
Student selection and admissions process
1. Students receive application forms from the Students Registration Office through the post/contact.
2. These are completed and returned to the Students Registration Office and get sorted per-Faculty.
3. Then the faculty selection committee (Deputy Dean: Teaching and Learning, Faculty Manager, HODs and Administrators) convenes to do the selection.
4. Admission is done on merit, using the Swedish point system. High scores are considered first in chronological order
For interview programmes students are invited for presentations prior to selection.
The current matrics are provisionally accepted pending their matric final results and availability for admission into programmes, plus NBT results.
The application forms are checked and signed by the Faculty Manager according to the admission status.
Once the forms are signed, they are given back to the Students Registration Office to capture the status which is then communicated to the students as backup.
The Faculty keeps records of the accepted students as backup. Wait listed students are considered after registration of accepted students.Accepted students get notification from the Students Registration Office.
Alice Campus Tel.: 040 602 2016 / 2053/ 2122/ 2174/ 2281
East London Campus Tel.: 043 704 7155 / 7266 / 7004 / 7139